Wednesday 24 November 2010

Short Assignments - Building Bricks

For this short assignment I decided to do the building bricks option, which asks to photograph several small sections of a favourite building that best illustrate its distinguishing feature. The building must be recognisable to those who know it.

I have chosen a building in Hull City Centre that is very popular and used a lot. I think this building has interesting architecture and is quite modern compared to the rest of the City. This is probably the building I spend most of my time in when I'm out and about, can you guess what building it is?






I photographed a shopping centre but deliberately decided not to show any shops as I felt the building itself is easily recognisable. I am very happy with this set of photographs, it was nice to have a little break from photographs that have people in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment